What am I doing here?

I am a stay at home mom who is very concerned with the health of my family. I am always on the look out for healthy but tasteful dishes. Last month I attended a cooking class from the Cancer Project. I loved the new ideas and have been trying to implement the things I learned in my every day cooking.

I recently purchased some nifty new items for my kitchen, and I am so excited about them I decided to blog about my experiences and experiments.

My new SaladMaster waterless cookware came with a good size cookbook and I thought it would be fun to make a goal to try everything in the cookbook (my husband won't support me in trying the seafood). This cookware is completely different from anything else I have ever used, and I want to share this expirence with everyone so they can learn from my awesome mistakes and incredible triumphs!



My wonderful husband recently gave me the greatest gift ever, a Blendtec blender. It has a counter on it and I have already used it 30 times in one week. This device nicely compliments the cookware, and I will keep everyone apprised of my adventures with it as well.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Perfect Peach Jam

I used my Blentec to mash my peaches. I used the small skillet to heat my organic cane sugar and my Sure-gel pectin. After it came to a boil I poured it into the Blentec and used the pulse button a couple times. I poured the jam into containers where they will sit for the next 24 hours. Hopefully, they will set up! I put some on Dave's Killer Bread for my husband and he said it was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment